Expert satellite communication packages for use worldwide
Satellite phone solutions are essential in delivering communication services to and from remote areas around the world where standard networks are simply not available. Closer to home, satellite technology can play a major part in emergency planning by providing connectivity whenever local landline and mobile networks are unavailable.
Cellhire provides Iridium satellite equipment that offers access to telephony and SMS sending, whatever the location of the user on land or sea.
The Iridium 9555 satellite phone allows the international traveler to stay connected in the most remote parts of the world, including far-off oil rigs, ships at sea and deserts. The constellation of commercial Iridium satellites is the largest in the world with 66 satellites. The architecture of the Iridium constellation ensures both high reliability and low latency.
- Ready-to-use equipment
- Global coverage: Poles and Oceans included
- One phone number for worldwide use
- Small and robust size
- Free incoming calls
- Flexibility: Rental from 1 week+
- 24 hour assistance
- An Iridium phone should always be used outdoors.
- You must have a clear view to the sky and a strong communication signal to make a call.
- Even outside, various factors can affect the quality of the signal (cloud cover, vegetation, buildings etc.)
- The use of iridium is prohibited in certain countries such as Burma, North Korea and Cuba: please check with the embassy of the country visited before traveling.
Make an Enquiry
If you are interested in finding out more about Cellhire, please fill in the form below.
Alternatively you can call us on +44 1904 610610